Monday, June 10, 2013

Shanghai and Hangzhou, China

After the steamy city of Jakarta my system was shocked to be in the cold weather.  After buying a big down coat I could explore the city with my parents comfortably.   This is a mega city of mega cities, the Bond is still intact but when you are up high you can see the vastness of the city and all of the new construction. 




Lamb Spare ribs with cumin

Shrimp and garlic flakes and chili

A view of the vastness of Shanghai

The bond at night


Strange promotion

These guys must feel left out

Hangzhou, China


Its not some filter I have put on my lens this is the smog and dirty air that everyone always talks about.


Western companies are here in full force

One of the best meals of my life, here is a sampler of some good stuff, bottom right, egg with duck liver inside, some smoked white fish in the middle, and a head cheese on the far left. 

Famous Clay chicken. simple but so good.  




Fish with black beans

Crispy duck

1 comment:

  1. thank's for your information and your share in this artikel into your blog, i like this post and very nice
    you might also like obat herbal kanker payudara or you can let me see into obat asam lambung

    ReplyDelete